The San Francisco Film Society will accept requests for accreditation from representatives of organizations that have a professional interest in attending the Festival. Accreditation gives film industry professionals access to specialized Festival services and events.
Celebrating its historic 50th anniversary, the San Francisco International Film Festival is renowned throughout the world for its adventurous programming and sophisticated audiences. It brings extraordinary international filmmakers and films to U.S. audiences, as well as screening U.S. and world premieres. The Festival is recognized as a place to find new independently produced narrative films, documentaries, shorts, animations, television productions, experimental films and youth-produced works. The 2006 Festival hosted more than 250 filmmaker and industry guests, including exhibitors, distributors, acquisitions executives and marketing professionals. More than 200 new independent works will be showcased at the 2007 Festival.
There are two types of badges available for the 2007 Festival.
• Delegate welcome pack, including Festival guide, rights information and attendee contact lists
• Access to the Festival Hospitality Suite and use of the suite’s business facilities including Internet, mailboxes and meeting places
• Dedicated support staff for information and advice
• Networking opportunities in the Festival’s Hospitality Suite, including regular Hospitality Hours
• Ticket purchases at a reduced rate
All of the above, plus:
• On-demand viewing of a selection of films from this year's program in the Festival Hospitality Suite, featuring the award-winning Kaleidescape System
• Complimentary tickets for Festival screenings and events (subject to availability) and reduced prices for additional tickets
• Exclusive invitations for business networking, special events and receptions
Network and Industry badges are granted at the discretion of the Festival and are personal and nontransferable.
Download Accreditation Form PDF
The deadline for registration is Friday, April 13, 2007. Applications after this date will be subject to a late fee of $25.
Contact: Louise Ross at firstname.lastname@example.org